- Pupils are required to appear for all the examinations as scheduled. In case of absence due to illness, a doctor’s certificate supported by medical prescriptions will be required. Absence for any other reason will not be condoned.
- If a student misses the final examination due to illness, he / she must appear for a Re-test to be conducted on a later date.
- A student who uses unfair means will be given a zero in the subject and will not re- examined
CLASSES I – V
The Assessment is done on the pattern prescribed by the CBSE.
CLASSES VI – X
The Assessment is done on the pattern prescribed by the CBSE. The students of Class X will appear for the Final Examination conducted by the CBSE in the month of March.
- Class Tests, Class Work and Assignments.
- Two Terminal Examinations held in September and February.
- The final report and promotion will be based on the student’s performance in both Terminal Examinations. The performance will be weighed as follows:
First Term Assessment 40%
Second Term Assessment 60%
- Promotion from Classes XI to XII will only be given if the student passes both theory and practical examinations separately.
- Students failing in one subject will have to give a re-test. Students failing in more than one subject will not be promoted irrespective of the fact that they may have a pass aggregate.
- Pass Mark – 33%
The Assessment for Class XII is done on the pattern prescribed by the CBSE. The students will appear for the Final Examination conducted by the CBSE in the month of March.